Rob's New Forum

sites of interest & "people who Know" that can be recommended by members

Rob's New Forum

Postby Gmemg » 24 Apr 2017, 21:29

Here's a link to Rob's New Forum - he created it after being banned from the increasingly Mad, obsessive ,"Talking Machine Forum" by the Loony admin "Suicidal" Steve , "Bug eyed" Brandon and "ignorant" Orthosean as the "ObergruppenFuhrer's" Jealous of Rob's Honest appraisal of this place and me !

Rob has made it clear that for the moment he would prefer it that i don;t join and that's absolutely fine - it's his Creation and it's entirely up to him , Rob's a much loved & respected authority on 78s and their transfer so go and look at his site and make a contribution if you can i heartily recommend Rob's new Forum and wish him every success - after all the more information out there the better and as i've said to him I am only too willing to help in the future should he need me to avoid the "Nazi" Tactics of The TMF & the CLPGS .

Here's the Link

http://oldgramophonerecords.co.uk/index.php

(and YES , Rob did share the PM "His Master's Voice" Sent him , What would "oor Ken" say : Oh dear Oh dear Oh Dear Cum on Steve doont be a D**k head ! )
What others say of me :

Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein
Gmemg
Site Admin & Head of School

Re: Rob's New Forum

Postby rgodridge » 24 Apr 2017, 22:20

It becomes more and more aparrent what a bunch of cretins the clpgs really are when they ban somebody who has been on the tmf for I think 10 years, 8 at least, and then send this message.
Professor Plum has sent you a message
You can reply to this message by visiting your messages.

How cute, another new "gramophone forum" destined for failure. Is it even considered failure if it never takes off?

Wounded Pride
Population: 2

Ta...for now.
Who's pride would that be prof plum?
rgodridge

Postby Gmemg » 24 Apr 2017, 22:28

Oh Dear , Professor Plumm, that's a name from the Past !

I have HUNDREDS of offensive messages posted on my U - Tube Videos from him ! all carefully filed and when i complained to U - Tube they blocked him then after a word from my Legal Advisors they handed over his IP address ..............

Here's Kray Family Fortunes with Ron N Audrey

Was it :

"Suicidal" Steve Up late after his (Then delightful) Mistress was in bed .............Our Survey Said .............85%

Richard H AKA Richard Z .......................................................................Our Survey Said 25%

Gay CLub Visiting Leading Dealer Our Survey Said ..............99% loonie

"mad " Mike Crapophone Our Survey Said ..............100% Bedford

And having checked MY messages here's the one he sent me ;

Professor Plum has sent you a message
You can reply to this message by visiting your messages.
I see Mr. Godridge doesn't want you as a member either. How amusing. Ta...for now.

isn't it strange he spends ages sending dozens of messages to people saying that not only are YOU and I the same person BUT that i am "the Squire" and many others ! i rather suspect that the above messages prove he actually knows that , well, we're not !

I think HE must have the "split Personality"

How very sad !

As Shaw Taylor would say :

"Keep 'Em Filed"
What others say of me :

Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

Gmemg

Postby rgodridge » 24 Apr 2017, 22:47

My wife asks
shouldn't that be colonel plum?

Oh dear! He is less original than I thought it seems.
rgodridge

Postby Gmemg » 24 Apr 2017, 22:56

very Funny , No, It's not me !

It's all happened before and last time it was "suicidal" Steve and it still is - i wish you well as we both know but THEY most certainly don't !
What others say of me :

Gmemg

Postby rgodridge » 25 Apr 2017, 00:41

Everyone knows it's not you, you're not that rude!
Sarkasm can be very funny but it can also be useless...
rgodridge

Postby Gmemg » 25 Apr 2017, 05:47

Thank goodness for that ! if I have a "go " At someone it's always in PUBLIC and not in some obscure message Via U - Tube ! "Prof Plumm" is a well know menace although as i say i do have a large file on his messages (and know who he is ! or was in his former version)
What others say of me :

Gmemg

Return to Recommended Sites & People