banned from the tmf! so here comes the new one

For discussion of anything related to the Subject

banned from the tmf! so here comes the new one

Postby rgodridge » 20 Apr 2017, 18:52

I'd just like to state publicly that I have been banned from the talking machine forum, for sticking up for the forum and the admin at gramophone-collecting.co.uk of which site I am a member.
My reason for ban was, I quote
"goodbye!"
Last time I checked that was not a reason!
I'm in the midst of setting up a new forum for phonographs and recordings, feel free to join and be one of it's first members! I want it to be a friendly comunity, so things outside the hobby are up for discussion too and no political correctness.
http://oldgramophonerecords.co.uk/index.php
rgodridge

Re: banned from the tmf! so here comes the new one

Postby Gmemg » 20 Apr 2017, 19:22

I'm very very sorry for this Rob , There's absolutely NO reason for that no - one could call you offensive in any way and i just demonstrates what a pathetic and the Juvenile bunch they are running that place

"Suicidal" Steve must be stupider than i thought and it's an absolute disgrace ! he wasn't like this in the Past and the fact that in NOT editing anyone's posts here or ion Former Forums and basically taking a back seat are entirely due to his example - alas he has been infected by the Madness which prevails in the CLPGS and has now spread to the TMF !

There's no doubt that since the failed "Putsch" recently the Admins of the TMF have embarked upon a course of self - destruction and are attempting to sabotage the TMF from within , it's time "Suicidal" Steve , Brandon & "ignorant" Orthosean were removed

Let's hope the few remaining decent members of the TMF take Note - Free Speech, Honest opinion and decency are NOT WELCOME there and i call upon the decent people to LEAVE they are :

Epigramophone - Roger Mackey

EMGCR - Graham Rankin

EMGinn./EMGIan - Ian Maxted

Can you three justify being there when they do this to Rob ? is disgusting - area few boring topics about EMG Mark numbers which probably are no more than an advertisers conceit worth being associated with such NAZI tactics ?
What others say of me :

Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein
Gmemg
Site Admin & Head of School

Postby THE SQUIRE » 20 Apr 2017, 21:21

Greetings from The Squire,
I am sorry to hear Your news Rob , but when people who should know better do petty and idiotic things like this , the best thing to do is to treat them with total contempt . Rest assured they are scum , My late father would have said , " Let em get on with it , don't react , ignore them " .
All the Best from Wild and Woolly West Oxfordshire
All the Best from Wild & Woolly West Oxfordhsire
THE SQUIRE

Postby rgodridge » 20 Apr 2017, 22:53

I set up my new forum in order to do just that Nigel! :d

After a while it will probbably become more a vintage music enthusiast's forum than a machine one, but it is rediculous what a load of cretins run that tmf!
rgodridge

Postby simo » 21 Apr 2017, 05:38

don't worry rob, people who try to impose their own opinions on other people are doomed to fail.....personally i think its their loss but ,look on the bright side its our gain.good luck with setting up your new music forum.
simo

Postby rgodridge » 21 Apr 2017, 09:11

the new forum seems to be going alright, 5 members so far anyone wanna join?
rgodridge

Postby Gmemg » 21 Apr 2017, 09:50

That's interesting - i didn't read that bit as i was so surprised at how stupid "Suicidal" Steve was in chucking you off !

May i join ?
What others say of me :

Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

Gmemg

Postby rgodridge » 21 Apr 2017, 10:39

Is it alrigh if we wait a bit and see how setting up/running this goes? :d
rgodridge

Postby Gmemg » 21 Apr 2017, 17:11

I'm sure i can make a significant and important contribution BUT you're the Boss there and thus all i can say is thanks for considering me (unlike the T<MF where you would IMMEDIATELY be Banned - "goodbye" being the last word ! )

Actually i wish you every success - it's disgrace what "Suicidal" Steve did to you JUST for speaking the Truth - I've been in contact with some reporters in Worcestershire with a "hot Story"

"Kray family Associates Hiding out in Pershore"

Failed Businessman Ron & Company secretary Audrey.....................

Will make an interesting newspaper story won't it a bit like

"Police investigate Illegal Auction & Paedophile "Ring" operating at Christie's Gramophone Sales"

and

"Bogus Gramophone & Phonograph Charity Linked to Fraud, DRUGS USE & Paedophile Ring "

I think it's ll going to get VERY interesting !
What others say of me :

Gmemg

Return to General Forum