Discussions on Intimidation

A Place to discuss all the old Junk "Ring" Dealers cannot sell so shove into provincial UK Auctions to try to trap "unwary" Collectors

Incorporating : "Pedant's Corner" "Round Robin Cottage" "Pot Grower's & Smoker's Circle Monthly" "Simple machines for simple people SundayReview " "Bogus Police Complaint Gazette" "Illegal "Ring" Dealer's Helping Police with Enquiries Weekly" "Kempton racecourse Ring Gossip" (Prop I Maxwell - House) and "totally missed the Irony / Joke News"

Discussions on Intimidation

Postby Gmemg » 19 Sep 2014, 10:10

a
What others say of me :

Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein
Gmemg
Site Admin & Head of School

Re: "The Secret Diary of a Leading Dealer aged 75 3/4"

Postby Gmemg » 20 Sep 2014, 10:13

a
What others say of me :

Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

Gmemg

Postby donjohnson24 » 21 Sep 2014, 10:13

Gosh! I wish I understood all the arcane references - I'm sure you will write a fascinating book one day so that people like me can start at the beginning and really comprehend all that has occurred.
From what little I understand, who might end up in the dock as a result of such a book could make an interesting discussion topic :ugeek:
donjohnson24

Postby Gmemg » 21 Sep 2014, 11:23

There are no references here ! it's all fictional !

"who might end up in the Dock ? well a couple already have - one CLPGS Member was convicted of Football Hooliganism after biting another "fan's" Ear off YET is always at CLPGS Events and is very welcome ! he and his father (according to TMF Admin "Suicidal" and "Dirty" Steve ) vanished before the Police arrived at the Great CLPGS Hotel Robbery in which Member's rooms were burgled and which took place as the Old Fools were at Lunch - an inside job ?

Another - a midlands member Was convicted of Drugs smuggling and yet is always welcome at CLPGS Events - i will insist in any Legal action that CLPGS members are Drugs tested and Prosecuted (and their mistress's children removed)

when all this does go to court the Intimidation of CLPGS members and those who are members here will have to be taken into account - many have told me - and my Solictors of E.Mails from "certain Parties" alleging all sorts of nonsense against me, the origin of these E.Mails has now been traced and the extent of the "mailing List" will soon be known so a lot of people will have to give evidence !

Have you or anyone here had such communications recently Don ?

We should also not forget intimidation on the TMF, The U - Tube impersonator, Harassment of myself & my friends )

Another to give evidence will be a well - known West London Dealer with large teeth who's stories of Blackmail in Auctions by a certain gramophone dealer are extensive - he not only told me (on several occasions) but "Epigramophone" and "The Old Country Chemist" on other occasions at the home of "EMGCR" who witnessed them - why he has started writing for their sad mag can only be conjectured - he will be telling the stories in Court !

Quite apart from the Bogus "legal Complaints" against me - now the subject of a Complaint to the PCC as the "complainants" were all CLPGS members it looks rather like a comspiracy - especially as they knew my Mother was terminally ill - (Medical advice indicated the stress KILLED my Mother) let's see what a Court Decides and what turns up about the Complainants - particularly those with dodgy "Business" backgrounds

It should also be recalled that the CLPGS & BVWS have covered up for Paedophiles for 40 years - is the CLPGS the next "Rotherham" ? it appears so

I think it's time for CLPGS Watch to come back especially as my Year of Mourning is over
What others say of me :

Gmemg

Postby donjohnson24 » 22 Sep 2014, 15:15

Gmemg wrote:Have you or anyone here had such communications recently Don ?

Happily, no. Not since the couple of missives when we re-started the Forum.
donjohnson24

Postby Gmemg » 22 Sep 2014, 18:46

I'm glad to hear that ! the people behind them were so stupid they thought they couldn't be traced - they and those behind the "u - tube" impersonation of me" !

needless to say if anyone here, those who leave messages on my U Tube site or anyone else who knows me receives such a messgae then they should either contact the Police or me and i will "set the Dogs on 'em"

You don;t have to be Mad to be in the Corrupt gramophone world but it seems to help !
What others say of me :

Gmemg

Postby maxi_crawf » 22 Sep 2014, 20:59

Well I saved the two emails sent by the "person" pretending to be you last year if you ever need them.
Member of the Marmoset Club.
maxi_crawf

Postby Gmemg » 22 Sep 2014, 22:11

Thanks very much - i'll make a note of it, you're only one of many but few have the guts to say so

Thanks
What others say of me :

Gmemg

Postby rgodridge » 23 Sep 2014, 14:43

When steve left I got some emails from him, back and forth a few times but there was nothing too nasty, just some warnings that you're lying etc. Unfortunately I no longer have them as webmail.ukfreeisp.co.uk is no longer available so my email account is inactive, but they weren't much to worry about anyway.
I remember asking him what made him start doing this and got no answer.
rgodridge

Postby Gmemg » 24 Sep 2014, 08:41

Thanks for telling us Rob, others had told me similar things (particularly "Our Ken) then I noticed that JUST After you posted the Above "suicidal" Steve (TMF Admin) panicked and appeared on the TMF for the first time in weeks ! was he hurredly contacting people telling them :

"The Colonel is Rob" ?

was he :

"writing on the "secret Board" Open only to a few -( Me & my Legal team included !)

was he contacting others from the old board now on HIS board - The TMF Given to him by MordEth (after the old management had vanished) who created it that he had also sent Actionable LIES to ? Mr Chunnyy (who belatedly told me he had been put "under Pressure" ) or Carlos V who didn't bother to reply to my E.Mails ?

Well, i've decided to recreate "CLPGS Watch and TMF Watch and will be mentioning Steve's Parents Audrey & particularly Ron who was "associated" with the Kray Jewish Crime Family ! why did they "do a Bunk" To Cornwall from Surrey THEN rapidly did another "Bunk" To the Midlands ? were they "grasses" (Like Steve to SAS) or were they "on the Run " from the "Family"?

Why did he send such E.Mails to people from the Old board ? (He took the E.Mail list from the old board before he left )

Well, Steve;'s a sad character, pretentious, immature , obsessive and Jealous of the success of the Old board he couldn't Control ! he had switched off the first UK Board and was a Moderator on the last but wanted more and so he lobbied MordEth who created the TMF and he gave the TMF to Steve who became "His Master's Voice" but shared the password with Brandon - they also co - opted "Ignorant " Orthosean and between them they created "the British & european Machines" Section - NO Yank would have Bothered !

I call him "suicidal" Steve as he stupidly tolf "the EMG Guru" he was and he told me years ago - he also told me Steve was "Mentally unstable" this worried me when he told me he had a married mistress - i think Social Services & his parents should be involved - he should also be tested for Drugs use does he get them on Staurdays when he goes for "sausage & mash" at the Guru's ? (Is it Cockney rhyming Slang for what he really goes for ?)

ANY American Member of the TMF has been conned (and MANY know that and many have left and told me of their concerns ) there are fake accounts & Zombie accounts - the whole thing is FAKE and as (The Real) Gramophoneshane used to say "Its a front for the MIOCAPS ring" well know its'a puppet of the CLPGS "Ring" and those who Killed my Mother with Bogus "Legal" Complaints
What others say of me :

Gmemg

Postby rgodridge » 24 Sep 2014, 09:15

and just the fact that there is a private forum on the tmf really says a lot, does it not?
I'd quite like to have a good laugh if he acuses me of being you under another of those fake accounts.
Mrs trellis is a joke from I'm sorry I havn't a clue and somebody doesn't. just for example.
rgodridge

Postby Gmemg » 24 Sep 2014, 15:17

"Suicidal" Steve is like that - sneaky, impatient and immature and it's such a shame, he is otherwise such a nice bloke ! - he wrecked his current mistress's marriage then rubbished her husband with all sorts of Slanders - just imagine what will happen when i tell her Husband what the "EMG Guru" Told me about steve "Suicide Risk " and "Mentally unstable" were two phrases i recall

- and that's before i knew him, as i say he is such a nice bloke and with a little more maturity he could overcome the sillyness, i was the (Second) best friend he ever had (after his brother) and was VERY tolerant of his selfishness but why he had to destroy the Old Forum i can't understand - the TMF & us could have existed to - gether but there it is. but as my "Confrere's" know i will not tolerate treachery - he KNEW MY mother was terminally ill and that i'd just lost my father after 2 1/2 years with Cancer but it didn't stop him hassling me so it won't stop me !

The TMF is rotten & Fake to the Core - MordEth was a fool to hand it over to him that's why there are so many fake & Zombie accounts for instance does :
Gramophoneshane

really have an account or is it a Zombie account activated by "Ignorant" Orthosean ? Kiwi spotted that !

What about

"Victrolaguywalt"

is that REALLY him ? he was the one who spotted years ago "suicidal" Steve was masquerading as a Yank by using american spelling (IE: wrong) and American expressions !

Steve's not even an Expert on Gramophones - the "style no 4" he bought from the "leading dealer" had a Barry Williamson repro horn - steve didn't spot it and paid A FORTUNE for a worthless piece of junk ! just like the Trombophone, dear oh dear oh dear "Ma" baker laughed all the way to the bank !
What others say of me :

Gmemg

Re: Discussions on Intimidation

Postby Gmemg » 26 Sep 2014, 16:54

I've moved the Fictional part of this to another separate board as i've had complaints (Yes Really) that people wanted more of the "secret Diary" and didn't want to read the rest as well !
What others say of me :

Gmemg

Return to Speksavers Korna