Cylinders made from Cannabis resin ?

Keeping an Eye on the Gramophone "Ring" Members, Perverts, Paedophiles (Keith Harding , Len Watts , Chris Hamilton) , Foot fetishists, Bankrupt EMG Graverobbers, Cancer sufferer Killers & Spivs. Suicide risk, Adulterer, Girl Buggering TMF Admins, Gay Club visitors, Crapophone Makers & Vendors, Multi - Name Ebay Vendors, Bogus Legal Complainants, Roger Thorne Estate Looters, Matrix Number Bores, Convicted Drug Dealers & Cannabis Growers & users of the "Learned Society" AKA "Christopher Proudfoot's Magical gramophone Music Tour &
"Those boring Old Men with their Wind Up machines " AKA in the Gay World "The Wrinkle room"

Cylinders made from Cannabis resin ?

Postby Gmemg » 20 Jun 2017, 20:01

I'm asked some very odd questions by all sorts of people about Gramophones etc but the oddest are usually Via various internet media but one question to - day was the oddest yet ! and that was from "an official Source" I was asked in a purely theoretical question :

"Would it be possible to mould Cannabis resin into Cylinders and export it "

Well, as someone who knows less about drugs than he does about modern "pop" music i couldn't answer that one ! but what a strange question and why ask me ? i suppose it would be possible to cast any resin for any cylinder and i suppose it would be a novel way to smuggle drugs out of the UK - especially if CLPGS members were involved - the Drugs could be grown , purely in theory in , say a "Converted" barn by a failed Businessman or even in a Garage owned by a taxi firm but again by a failed businessman and then turned into some kind of resin by some "Chemist" old or young , then cast into cylinders by any CLPGS member, or anyone else and then exported as Hand luggage to say, , again in theory the USA ?

it's all most amusing and highly unlikely and really the stuff of really bad fiction but , just suppose such things had happened ....................... or could cannabis be exported in Gramophones & phonographs hidden in obscure parts of the machine ............how strange that there's "official" interest in such matters ................

Just a Pensee readers .................
What others say of me :

Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein
Gmemg
Site Admin & Head of School

Re: Cylinders made from Cannabis resin ?

Postby gerryb » 20 Jun 2017, 22:28

so do you think it's true ?
gerryb

Postby Gmemg » 21 Jun 2017, 22:05

As a matter of fact i do think there may be something in this - why else would an "Official Source" ask anyway ? all most interesting !
What others say of me :

Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

Gmemg

Postby gerryb » 22 Jun 2017, 16:22

is the clpgs part of it do you think and the talking machine forum ?
gerryb

Postby Gmemg » 22 Jun 2017, 21:35

I have had another chat with the "official Source" and so i shall be careful what i say but as the CLPGS Dire - ectors covered up for the Paedophile Len Watts, the Paedophile & fraudster Chris Hamilton and then were responsible for Killing my mother so frankly, i would think they are capable of anything and since TMF Admin "Suicidal" Steve would be unlikely to pass a Drugs test (his brother died from a cannabis related Cancer ) i think that they probably are & have been for a LONG time .................but maybe not for much longer after all fires don't destroy all evidence do they ?
What others say of me :

Gmemg

Return to CLPGS Watch or Society News