emg soundbox makes big price

For all the Above

emg soundbox makes big price

Postby gerryb » 11 Jul 2017, 04:04

i saw this on ebay and was watching it but didn't think it could make so much money

was it special ?
gerryb

Re: emg soundbox makes big price

Postby Gmemg » 11 Jul 2017, 08:38

since you've not included a link to the item we might be forgiven for being a little puzzled ! but actually i'm sure we all know what it is you mean - NO it's not special at all but a standard Expert Soundbox - as tot he Price, well it is a High one and frankly (no pun intended) i think any price achieved by a Proven member of the Illegal Christies / Gardiner Houlgate/ SAS / Etc "Ring" has to be viewed with the greatest caution !

It could have achieved that price for a number of reasons - as is well known "milkmaid UK" (amongst many other "Jones" ebay Names) and "Soundgerm" " A Cd 4 U" (and many other Soundgerm Ebay Names) ALWAYS bid up each other's listings so why not in this case ?

It has been suggested that High ebay prices for "Ring" member's items are just :

"Money Laundering of the Drugs Profits from the CLPGS Drugs Ring"

and that is possible .................as is "Vintage tractor Collecting / Dealing " as the EMG Guru's (one of My Mother's Killers) "Thuggish" Middle Class Son in Law Does !

You must be VERY Careful buying anything from the "Ring" as they may have stolen it from the Roger Thorne or other collections or "ringed" it in Auction - either way they may not have legal title and thus you won;t legally own it !

CAVEAT EMPTOR Yis Yis Yis
What others say of me :

Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein
Gmemg
Site Admin & Head of School

Postby simo » 11 Jul 2017, 14:25

they do make good money however,you have to think somebody was bidding up the price to make double? what it is worth
simo

Postby Gmemg » 13 Jul 2017, 21:36

i don;t know but some Ebay vendors (Mentioning no names) seem to want to "set records" and "Maintain their position in the Market" (That's a Joke as are they) thus getting other "Ring" members to bid an item up would be just the sort of nonsense they would get up to - i have spoken to a number of "Senior" EMG/Expert people who have just that opinion so it's not just me !
What others say of me :

Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein
Gmemg
Site Admin & Head of School

Return to Seymour/EMG/Expert/Bond cascade