The TRUTH about "5% CLPGS Auctions"

Keeping an Eye on the Gramophone "Ring" Members, , Paedophiles (Keith Harding , Len Watts , Chris Hamilton) , Foot fetishists, Bankrupt EMG Graverobbers, Cancer sufferer Killers & Spivs. Suicide risk, Adulterer, Girl Buggering TMF Admins, Gay Club visitors, Crapophone Makers & Vendors, Multi - Name Ebay Vendors, Bogus Legal Complainants, Roger Thorne Estate Looters, Matrix Number Bores, Convicted Drug Dealers & Cannabis Growers & users of the "Learned Society" AKA "Christopher Proudfoot's Magical gramophone Music Tour &
"Those boring Old Men with their Wind Up machines " AKA in the Gay World "The Wrinkle room"

The TRUTH about "5% CLPGS Auctions"

Postby Gmemg » 21 May 2018, 06:50

A lot of people have mentioned to me the astonishingly high Buyer's Premium at Toovey's recently and say that"

"CLPGS Auctions are only 5%and so much better value for the buyer "

Well 5% is certainly MUCH Cheaper than Toovey's (as are most auction houses) BUT there's a few VERY important differences

1) CLPGS Auctions are ONLY open to members who either PAY Hundreds of Pounds to stay that weekend enduring the boring lectures, Academic pretentions of cretinous "dealers" and Bores or pay to be there on the Sunday (I think it's £24 but cannot confirm that)

2) There is NOT and never will be any internet bidding or any 'phone bidding (Except by "Wiggy" )

so bidding is limited to the geriatric cretins either asleep or barely awake after all the lectures the few who are alert or just trippin' on all that Cocoa and Horlicks only have their pensions and have NO IDEA of market values despite most avidly watching ebay when they get home ! so the bidding is limited to ...............YES

THE RING

Yes they are always there and have made a FORTUNE buying all the stuff for member's Widows foolishly entered into the "Society" auction

Never forget the story from "Suicidal" Steve TMF Admin :

"I went to the Society auction and was admiring a Chinoiserie HMV 192 when the "leading Dealer" sidled up to me and said : Yis Yis Yis , that's nice isn't it (it wasn't that nice) we've promised that to Brian for £200 so we would appreciate it if you'd let him have it "

this is a VERY Common occurrance at the CLPGS auctions - just like the Christie's Collectors sale, the HMV 203 at Gardiner Houlgate and The Roger Thorne & all other SAS sales and any other "Proudie Sales" they are RINGED !

As Proudie said to me when i rang SAS about the Roger Thorne sales and was accidentally recorded :

"dealer's rings exist in all sales"

and that includes The CLPGS Ones
What others say of me :

Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein
Gmemg
Site Admin & Head of School

Return to CLPGS Watch or Society News