Subscribe to CLPGS Leading Dealer Portrait Fund

Keeping an Eye on the Gramophone "Ring" Members, , Paedophiles (Keith Harding , Len Watts , Chris Hamilton) , Foot fetishists, Bankrupt EMG Graverobbers, Cancer sufferer Killers & Spivs. Suicide risk, Adulterer, Girl Buggering TMF Admins, Gay Club visitors, Crapophone Makers & Vendors, Multi - Name Ebay Vendors, Bogus Legal Complainants, Roger Thorne Estate Looters, Matrix Number Bores, Convicted Drug Dealers & Cannabis Growers & users of the "Learned Society" AKA "Christopher Proudfoot's Magical gramophone Music Tour &
"Those boring Old Men with their Wind Up machines " AKA in the Gay World "The Wrinkle room"

Subscribe to CLPGS Leading Dealer Portrait Fund

Postby Gmemg » 05 Aug 2018, 08:02

I receive many letters - not all written in crayon from a "Suburban" address in West London, one which arrived recently was from the Society and much to my astonishment it was a begging letter :

"As we are about to Celebrate the Centenery of The Society" * we propose to create a Gallery of portraits of the Most Important and Influential Members for posterity starting at his own suggestion with a portrait of The Leading dealer as he's celebrating £10 M turnover of sales so donations are requested to assist in this fine project ."

it is understood that further portraits are to be considered of the other conspiritors - suggestions for appropriate artists and Media are welcome

such as

Fraudulent frank & his Peado Priest father - by the "Marsch Court" school of art perhaps

Frank Andrews - maybe a painting in the Cave Man style as he really was that old

Fat man Taylor - a Mural perhaps as it would be the only medium which might be able to cope with his size

Proudie - maybe just a representational artwork using a Marathon Soundbox

But for the "leading Dealer" Something more substantial would be required - a John Minton Perhaps ?

But that looks more like "Suicidal "Steve TMF Admin

so perhaps a Francis bacon ? he painted "screaming Popes" So maybe a ....................Screaming Queen ?

What others say of me :

Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein
Gmemg
Site Admin & Head of School

Return to CLPGS Watch or Society News